What Concerns Us Most?
Your Health and Safety – You are More Important than Your Portfolio
Our office is open, but out of concern for you, we prefer to follow current guidelines and communicate by phone, email, or through virtual meetings if possible. You should take care of yourself and those you care about and call your doctor if you do not feel well. We are reaching out to you, but if you have concerns about your portfolio or the markets, please call us.
What is LIFETIME WEALTH STRATEGIES doing right now?
- We are focused on what matters most to you and that may be different for each client.
- We are identifying opportunities and reaching out to you when additional investing or changes make sense.
- We have built your strategies to last your lifetime and your legacy beyond, and that has not changed.
- If you have short-term income needs that have not been addressed in your plan, call us and we will help you address those.
- Risk management, volatility mitigation, and responsible investing was our primary focus long before the recent market moves and we continue to monitor, review and adjust portfolios.
- We are monitoring continuity planning: making sure phones, computers, and communication remain functional and we can get your funds to you and review and adjust your portfolios as needed.
- We are cleaning office areas before and after every in-person interaction for your safety.
- We are utilizing e-signatures, mailing, or Fedexing if we need your physical signature (asking for drop and knock to reduce interaction for the delivery person.)
When will things return to normal?
The only constant is that things are constantly changing. That is what makes life interesting.
We are here for you and will continue to be for your lifetime and, for those you care about, beyond.
Please call us if you want to talk.
Your LIFETIME WEALTH STRATEGIES Team,
Scott, Evan, Adam, Jeremy, Lori, Marci, Sarah